- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Quigley said he knows he has an uphill battle and expects resistance not just from K Street but also from his own colleagues.
“Guaranteed — this one’s going to be tougher, but this is a process and sometimes things take a little longer,” the Congressman said. “If I wanted to win all my fights, I would be a Yankee fan. I’m a Cub fan.”