- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Continuing to encourage “government sponsored” lenders to toy with the market because they know Uncle Sam will be there to bail them out allows them to weaken us as a nation and set us up for an even more colossal meltdown in the future. The only way forward is to admit that the mortgage business is high on the long list of things the government isn’t good at, and let the market work.
Adam Brandon is executive vice president of FreedomWorks, a grass-roots service center to a community of more than 6 million activists who believe in individual liberty and constitutionally limited government.