- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
When advocates tout the results of the latest plebiscite as an argument for making Puerto Rico the 51st state, Congress should consider whether the process truly was an example of U.S.-style democracy. The facts say it was not.
Rafael Hernández Colon served as governor of Puerto Rico from 1972 to 1976 and from 1984 to 1992.