- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
When advocates tout the results of the latest plebiscite as an argument for making Puerto Rico the 51st state, Congress should consider whether the process truly was an example of U.S.-style democracy. The facts say it was not.
Rafael Hernández Colon served as governor of Puerto Rico from 1972 to 1976 and from 1984 to 1992.