- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Lisa Maatz, director of public policy at the AAUW, said the Paycheck Fairness Act would make it easier for women to know whether they are being paid less than male workers, which could go a long way toward reducing the wage gap.
“Right now in this country, it is perfectly legal for certain businesses to make personnel policies that say you are not allowed to talk about your salary, and if you do, you can be fired,” she said. “We obviously have a huge issue with that.”