- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
But how could the same office launch a wider, more aggressive use of the same tactic in Fast and Furious contrary to his instructions?
“That would be a life’s lesson for Bill Newell: Make sure you have these things in place as you move forward,” Hoover said, appearing to lay blame on Newell, who headed ATF’s Phoenix office.
“But he had the life’s lesson back in ’07?” the Congressional investigator asked.
“That’s what I’m talking about,” Hoover said.