- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
But how could the same office launch a wider, more aggressive use of the same tactic in Fast and Furious contrary to his instructions?
“That would be a life’s lesson for Bill Newell: Make sure you have these things in place as you move forward,” Hoover said, appearing to lay blame on Newell, who headed ATF’s Phoenix office.
“But he had the life’s lesson back in ’07?” the Congressional investigator asked.
“That’s what I’m talking about,” Hoover said.