- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
A report that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is interested in becoming the World Bank’s next president could create an opening for Senate Foreign Relations Chairman John Kerry (D-Mass.), who has previously expressed interest in the Cabinet position.
A Clinton spokesman denied Reuters’ report Thursday that Clinton is talking with the Obama administration about resigning if World Bank President Robert Zoellick steps down when his term ends in the middle of 2012.
Clinton has made clear that she is not interested in a second term as Secretary of State should President Barack Obama be re-elected.
Kerry’s office was unavailable for comment Thursday evening.