- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Portman, who went through a series of defined roles last Congress, from top Mitch McConnell confidante on budget issues to supercommittee member and top campaign surrogate, only gave a vague vision of his role now.
“I see myself focused like a laser on the big problems like the economy and jobs and the debt and deficit, which are totally related,” Portman said.