- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Portman, who went through a series of defined roles last Congress, from top Mitch McConnell confidante on budget issues to supercommittee member and top campaign surrogate, only gave a vague vision of his role now.
“I see myself focused like a laser on the big problems like the economy and jobs and the debt and deficit, which are totally related,” Portman said.