If Democrats sweep on Election Day, the group of newly elected U.S. senators will be disproportionately female, better educated and not as white as the current Senate, says Roll Call senior editor David Hawkings. Find out who are the likely newcomers that will add a touch of diversity to the chamber that has been dominated by white, middle age or older men.
- More Diverse Senate Would Come with a Democratic Sweep
- Schumer Says Immigration, Tax Overhaul on Potential Agenda
- Superhero Super PACs Help Johnson’s Campaign
- The Most Effective Attack of the 2016 Election Cycle
- Schilling Says He’ll Run Against Warren, if His Wife Says it’s OK