Updated 3:17 p.m. | Only two of the 10 most vulnerable House members will be returning to Congress next year — and both survivors are Democrats who withstood a Republican wave Tuesday night.
Seven other members on Roll Call's list will not return to the House for the 114th Congress, while the fate of one lawmaker hangs in the balance as his race is still too close to call .
1. Rep. Bill Enyart, D-Ill. - DEFEATED
2. Rep. Lee Terry, R-Neb. - DEFEATED
3. Rep. Joe Garcia, D-Fla. - DEFEATED
4. Rep. Nick J. Rahall II, D-W.Va. - DEFEATED
5. Rep. Steve Southerland II, R-Fla. - DEFEATED
6. Rep. Ami Bera, D-Calif. - TOO CLOSE TO CALL
7. Rep. Brad Schneider, D-Ill. - DEFEATED
8. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick, D-Ariz. - WON
9. Rep. Rick Nolan, D-Minn. - WON
10. Rep. Vance McAllister, R-La. - DEFEATED
Related: House Republicans Win Largest Majority in Decades Casualty List: 113th Congress (2013-2014) Interactive: 2014 Midterm Elections Maps Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.