Democratic candidates continue to hold on to their small leads in the five outstanding House races. Here are the latest numbers as of Wednesday afternoon:
- Arizona's 2nd Democratic Rep. Ron Barber has about a 650 vote lead over Republican Martha McSally, according to the Arizona Secretary of State Office's latest numbers.
- California's 7th Democrat Ami Bera is well ahead of Republican Rep. Dan Lungren by about 3,800 votes.
- California's 52nd Democrat Scott Peters was up over Republican Rep. Brian P. Bilbray by about 2,700 votes.
- Florida's 18th GOP Rep. Allen B. West continues to legally contest the results in his race that show Patrick Murphy up by about 2,000 votes.
- North Carolina's 7th Democratic Rep. Mike McIntyre leads Republican David Rouzer by about 550 votes. The recanvassing process is expected to conclude by Friday.