- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Nov. 7: The Sunlight Foundation releases its analysis of campaign spendersí return on investment, which proved disappointing for conservative groups that spent hundreds of millions of dollars but failed to capture the White House or the Senate. Among other findings, it shows that the influential GOP super PAC American Crossroads spent $104.7 million, but had a 1.29 percent return on investment.December
Dec. 7: Post-election reports show that top donors from the real estate, casino, media and financial services industries poured six- and seven-figure contributions into super PACs in the electionís final weeks.
Dec. 28: Sens. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, and Ron Wyden, D-Ore., team up to introduce a bipartisan campaign finance disclosure blueprint. The plan signals a possible end to uniform Senate GOP opposition to campaign finance changes and a revival of the political money wars in the next Congress.