Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. Eastern Thursday. Here are this week’s finalists:
- Leaflets left — again! — by only a community organizer.
- Pilot, you must divert. This deal is so bad it can't fly under our radar!
- Hey! Don't you have a fence that needs monitoring?!
- I'll see your gyrocopter and raise you a megaphone!
- Don't even dream of trying to land that thing!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on April 26 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
The 114th: CQ Roll Call's Guide to the New Congress Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.