The outcome of tight Senate races in Indiana, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin will determine which party controls the Senate, says CQ Roll Call senior political reporter Alex Roarty. Also, if Democrats pick up four seats and Hillary Clinton wins, it would make New York Sen. Charles E. Schumer the Senate majority leader, who could reach out to Republicans on issues such as immigration and an overhaul of the tax code, reports Senate leadership reporter Bridget Bowman.
- Chuck Schumer Is on the Line
- McConnell Breaks Silence on Trump
- Schumer Says Immigration, Tax Overhaul on Potential Agenda
- Chuck Schumer’s Dream: A Democratic Nightmare
- Democrats Lead in Top Races in Battleground North Carolina
"A third GOP senator backs an indefinite Supreme Court blockade" https://t.co/HRiLLFT0wv— Senate Democrats (@SenateDems) November 1, 2016