- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
But Stivers said he doubts Cordray’s nomination would survive an expected GOP filibuster. “I’m glad he’s getting a vote. I don’t know if you can get 60 votes, without some kind of compromise on the budget and the structure of the agency,” Stivers said.