- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Taylor seems more excited about the artfully crafted deliciousness Neapolitan native Enzo Alargame slides out of his imported Italian oven at Pupatella.
All things being equal, Taylor suggested that fellow pizza purists seek out his favorite local pie-maker, journeyman pizzaiolo Edan MacQuaid (currently manning the peel at Local 16). “Wherever he is, that’s where I would eat pizza in D.C.,” Taylor said.
Then again, he reveres all those trying to raise the pizza stakes above commercial delivery pabulum. “I think it’s admirable whenever anyone tries to make anything better than a Papa John’s type of pizza,” he said.