- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Taylor seems more excited about the artfully crafted deliciousness Neapolitan native Enzo Alargame slides out of his imported Italian oven at Pupatella.
All things being equal, Taylor suggested that fellow pizza purists seek out his favorite local pie-maker, journeyman pizzaiolo Edan MacQuaid (currently manning the peel at Local 16). “Wherever he is, that’s where I would eat pizza in D.C.,” Taylor said.
Then again, he reveres all those trying to raise the pizza stakes above commercial delivery pabulum. “I think it’s admirable whenever anyone tries to make anything better than a Papa John’s type of pizza,” he said.