- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) will run for president, his spokesman confirmed, according to the Associated Press.
Perry will announce his 2012 bid on Saturday at the RedState Gathering in Charleston, S.C., RedState.com writer Erick Erickson said in a Twitter post Thursday afternoon.
Following his appearance at the Charleston event hosted by the conservative website, Perry is scheduled to travel to New Hampshire and then Iowa for campaign-style appearances.