- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) will run for president, his spokesman confirmed, according to the Associated Press.
Perry will announce his 2012 bid on Saturday at the RedState Gathering in Charleston, S.C., RedState.com writer Erick Erickson said in a Twitter post Thursday afternoon.
Following his appearance at the Charleston event hosted by the conservative website, Perry is scheduled to travel to New Hampshire and then Iowa for campaign-style appearances.