- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The DSCC certainly deserves some credit for getting good candidates in place, as well as for the results. The National Republican Senatorial Committee will get some blame, though I see little evidence that it erred anywhere except possibly in Wisconsin. The fact of the matter is that in primaries, Republicans have a much more complicated grass-roots problem than do Democrats.
Stuart Rothenberg is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report (rothenbergpoliticalreport.com).