- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
The DSCC certainly deserves some credit for getting good candidates in place, as well as for the results. The National Republican Senatorial Committee will get some blame, though I see little evidence that it erred anywhere except possibly in Wisconsin. The fact of the matter is that in primaries, Republicans have a much more complicated grass-roots problem than do Democrats.
Stuart Rothenberg is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report (rothenbergpoliticalreport.com).