- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Maggie Bauer has been appointed senior vice president for health services at Creative Computing Solutions, Inc., a government business services company. Bauer was division vice president and general manager in the high performance technologies group at Dynamics Research Corp. She has worked as a senior vice president at Dell Government Services. She also has worked as senior director of business development at QSS Group, Inc.
Sean E. Doherty has been hired as an advisory services executive in the supply chain security solutions group at BSI America Professional Services Inc. Doherty was the acting director of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Customs-Trade Partnerships Against Terrorism Program (C-TPAT). Doherty has also worked as a principal field manager for the C-TPAT program in the Customs Service’s New York field office.comments powered by Disqus