- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Heather Blanchard has been hired as director of wireless Internet development at trade group CTIA-The Wireless Association. Blanchard was a strategic communications adviser for New Cicada. She has worked as a business liaison director at the Homeland Security Department. She also has worked as a senior communications analyst at information technology company SRA International.
John Ullyot has been hired as managing director of the Washington office at High Lantern Group, a consulting firm. Ullyot was senior vice president of media relations and issues management at lobbying and public relations firm Hill+Knowlton Strategies. He has worked as director of communications and deputy chief of staff for former Sen. John W. Warner, R-Va. He also has worked as vice president of corporate communications for AOL Europe.