- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Ali Amirhooshmand has been named a director of federal government affairs the Entertainment Software Association, a trade group. Amirhooshmand was a co-founder and principal at Seward Square Group, a lobbying and consulting firm. He has worked as a senior vice president at law and lobbying firm Cassidy & Associates and an attorney at Greenberg Traurig. He has several years of experience on Capital Hill, most recently as a policy adviser to then-Rep. Roy Blunt, R-Mo.
Danielle Rodman also been named a director of federal government affairs at the Entertainment Software Association. Rodman was a senior legislative assistant to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., and worked as a Democratic staff assistant for the Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation Committee. She also was a staff assistant and legislative analyst at Women’s Policy, Inc.comments powered by Disqus