- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Ali Amirhooshmand has been named a director of federal government affairs the Entertainment Software Association, a trade group. Amirhooshmand was a co-founder and principal at Seward Square Group, a lobbying and consulting firm. He has worked as a senior vice president at law and lobbying firm Cassidy & Associates and an attorney at Greenberg Traurig. He has several years of experience on Capital Hill, most recently as a policy adviser to then-Rep. Roy Blunt, R-Mo.
Danielle Rodman also been named a director of federal government affairs at the Entertainment Software Association. Rodman was a senior legislative assistant to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., and worked as a Democratic staff assistant for the Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation Committee. She also was a staff assistant and legislative analyst at Women’s Policy, Inc.comments powered by Disqus