- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Chuck Cosgrove has been appointed chief financial officer at CRGT Inc., an information services provider. Cosgrove was CFO of Comtech Mobile Datacom Corp. He also has worked as vice president and business unit controller of government and infrastructure at Kellogg, Brown & Root. He served as vice president and group controller of the government solutions group at Affiliated Computer Services. He was also a senior vice president and CFO at USProtect.