- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Scott Fulton has been hired as a principal at Beveridge & Diamond, a law and lobbying firm. Fulton was general counsel for the EPA. He has served as deputy assistant administrator and acting assistant administrator in EPA’s office of international affairs. He also served as principal deputy general counsel and as a judge on the EPA’s environmental appeals board.
Corrects to say Chitre is the acting director of the office of public affairs at the Justice Department.comments powered by Disqus