- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Scott Fulton has been hired as a principal at Beveridge & Diamond, a law and lobbying firm. Fulton was general counsel for the EPA. He has served as deputy assistant administrator and acting assistant administrator in EPA’s office of international affairs. He also served as principal deputy general counsel and as a judge on the EPA’s environmental appeals board.
Corrects to say Chitre is the acting director of the office of public affairs at the Justice Department.