- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Marius Schwartz has joined the antitrust and competition practice at Bates White as an academic affiliate. Schwartz was chief economist of the Federal Communications Commission. He has worked in the Justice Department’s antitrust division as economics director of enforcement and as acting deputy assistant attorney general for economics. He also has served as a senior economist for the President´s Council of Economic Advisers under President Bill Clinton.
Chad N. Boudreaux has been promoted to chief compliance officer at shipbuilding company Huntington Ingalls Industries. Boudreaux is corporate vice president for litigation, investigations and compliance. He has worked as deputy chief of staff of the Homeland Security Department under Bush. He also has worked as an attorney at law and lobbying firm Baker Botts.comments powered by Disqus