- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Kenneth L. Bedingfield has been promoted to vice president of business management and chief financial officer for the aerospace systems sector at defense technology company Northrop Grumman Corp. Bedingfield was a corporate vice president, controller and chief accounting officer. He also was the national client leader for the U.S. aerospace and defense audit practice at service and lobbying firm KPMG.
Michael Hardesty has been promoted to corporate vice president, controller and chief accounting officer at Northrop Grumman Corp. Hardesty was vice president of business management and chief financial officer for the information systems sector. He has worked at the company as vice president of internal audit. He also has worked as an audit senior manager at Deloitte & Touche.comments powered by Disqus