- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Kenneth L. Bedingfield has been promoted to vice president of business management and chief financial officer for the aerospace systems sector at defense technology company Northrop Grumman Corp. Bedingfield was a corporate vice president, controller and chief accounting officer. He also was the national client leader for the U.S. aerospace and defense audit practice at service and lobbying firm KPMG.
Michael Hardesty has been promoted to corporate vice president, controller and chief accounting officer at Northrop Grumman Corp. Hardesty was vice president of business management and chief financial officer for the information systems sector. He has worked at the company as vice president of internal audit. He also has worked as an audit senior manager at Deloitte & Touche.comments powered by Disqus