- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Joe Pasetti has been hired as a government affairs director for the Semiconductor Industry Association, a trade group. Pasetti was the director of government relations at Sharp Electronics Corp. He has worked as managing director for Solyndra Inc. He also has served as chair of the Solar Energy Industries Associationís government affairs and political action committees.
Dustin Todd has also been hired as a government affairs director for the Semiconductor Industry Association. Todd was chief of staff for Rep. Paul Tonko, D-N.Y. He has worked for Tonko as a scheduler. He also has worked as a shared employee for the Democratic staff of the House Science, Space and Technology Committee.