- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Sal Fazzolari has been appointed senior vice president of strategic development at CRGT Inc., a government information technology company. Fazzolari was the CEO of INEXA Group, a consulting firm. He has worked as senior vice president of corporate business development at consulting firm ICF International. He also has worked as director of business development at defense technology company Northrop Grumman Corp.
Corrected job history for Jake Heisten. He was a staff assistant and legislative correspondent for Inhofe prior to being promoted to deputy press secretary.comments powered by Disqus