- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Brian H. Pandya has been promoted to partner. Pandya was an associate in the intellectual property and litigation practices. He has worked as a law clerk for District Court Judge Leonard Davis.
Christopher B. Weld has been promoted to partner. Weld was an associate in the international trade practice. He has worked as a Republican staff member for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He also has worked as deputy legislative director and legislative assistant to former Sen. Paul Coverdell, R-Ga.comments powered by Disqus