- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Brian H. Pandya has been promoted to partner. Pandya was an associate in the intellectual property and litigation practices. He has worked as a law clerk for District Court Judge Leonard Davis.
Christopher B. Weld has been promoted to partner. Weld was an associate in the international trade practice. He has worked as a Republican staff member for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He also has worked as deputy legislative director and legislative assistant to former Sen. Paul Coverdell, R-Ga.comments powered by Disqus