- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Eliana Velez has been hired as communications specialist. Velez was a communications manager at the National Hispana Leadership Institute. She has worked as a communications consultant with humanitarian group Swedepeace. She also has worked as a media accreditation liaison for the United Nations.
Lewis Rose has been promoted to managing partner of law and lobbying firm Kelley, Drye & Warren’s Washington office. Rose was a partner and chair of the advertising and marketing practice. He has worked at the Federal Trade Commission as an attorney and as assistant to the director of the commission’s bureau of consumer protection.comments powered by Disqus