- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Adam Di Vincenzo has been promoted to partner in the litigation department of law and lobbying firm Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. Di Vincenzo was a senior associate. He is the associate editor of the American Bar Associationís Antitrust Law Journal. He has also worked as a law clerk at the White Houseís office of counsel and for the Justice Departmentís antitrust division.
Scott Martin has been promoted to partner in the litigation department of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. Martin was an associate. He has worked as a judicial clerk to the Appeals Court Judge Alex Kozinski. He also has worked as a law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
Jessica Fore has been promoted to partner at Baker Botts, a law and lobbying firm. She was a senior associate.comments powered by Disqus