- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Adam Di Vincenzo has been promoted to partner in the litigation department of law and lobbying firm Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. Di Vincenzo was a senior associate. He is the associate editor of the American Bar Associationís Antitrust Law Journal. He has also worked as a law clerk at the White Houseís office of counsel and for the Justice Departmentís antitrust division.
Scott Martin has been promoted to partner in the litigation department of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. Martin was an associate. He has worked as a judicial clerk to the Appeals Court Judge Alex Kozinski. He also has worked as a law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
Jessica Fore has been promoted to partner at Baker Botts, a law and lobbying firm. She was a senior associate.