- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
And with the House in particular taking up a series of high-profile issues this week — including a minibus appropriations measure with a short-term continuing extension, gun rights legislation, a balanced budget amendment and several jobs measures — lawmakers’ attention is simply elsewhere.
“Members are debating these on a House floor level,” an aide said.
Jessica Brady and Meredith Shiner contributed to this report.comments powered by Disqus