• Ann Herberger, senior finance consultant for national outreach
Herberger is the president of the Florida-based Woods Herberger Group Inc., a fundraising consulting business whose client list has included the Republican National Committee, the Republican Party of Florida, the Republican Governors Association and the National Republican Senatorial Committee. Herberger has also advised Bush/Cheney 2000 and 2004, as well as Romney, McCain, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R).
• Pam Kinsey, senior finance consultant for Midwestern states
Most recently she served as the Midwest consultant for the McCain campaign and the National Republican Congressional Committee.
• Paige Marriott, senior finance consultant for national outreach
Marriott served as the national finance director for Fiorina’s 2010 Senate campaign and was the Western states finance director for McCain’s 2008 presidential bid.
• Alison McIntosh, senior finance consultant for Texas
Her most notable past or present clients include McCain, Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas), NRSC Chairman John Cornyn (Texas), NRCC Chairman Pete Sessions (Texas), Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, the NRSC, the NRCC, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) and Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott.
• Rick Nelson, finance consultant for Minnesota and national outreach
• Gretchen Picotte, senior finance consultant for Florida
• The Starboard Group, finance consultants for Colorado
• Cassandra Vandenberg, senior finance consultant for California
• Shanna Woodbury, finance consultant for Minnesota and national outreach
Rep. Bill Cassidy has his blood drawn by Alesha Barbour during a free hepatitis screening in the Rayburn House Office Building hosted by the Congressional Viral Hepatitis Caucus to recognize "National Viral Hepatitis Testing Day."
Roll Call has launched a new feature, Hill Navigator, to advise congressional staffers and would-be staffers on how to manage workplace issues on Capitol Hill. Please send us your questions anything from office etiquette, to handling awkward moments, to what happens when the work life gets too personal. Submissions will be treated anonymously.