Herberger is the president of the Florida-based Woods Herberger Group Inc., a fundraising consulting business whose client list has included the Republican National Committee, the Republican Party of Florida, the Republican Governors Association and the National Republican Senatorial Committee. Herberger has also advised Bush/Cheney 2000 and 2004, as well as Romney, McCain, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R).
• Pam Kinsey, senior finance consultant for Midwestern states
Most recently she served as the Midwest consultant for the McCain campaign and the National Republican Congressional Committee.
• Paige Marriott, senior finance consultant for national outreach
Marriott served as the national finance director for Fiorina’s 2010 Senate campaign and was the Western states finance director for McCain’s 2008 presidential bid.
• Alison McIntosh, senior finance consultant for Texas
Her most notable past or present clients include McCain, Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas), NRSC Chairman John Cornyn (Texas), NRCC Chairman Pete Sessions (Texas), Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, the NRSC, the NRCC, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) and Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott.
• Rick Nelson, finance consultant for Minnesota and national outreach
• Gretchen Picotte, senior finance consultant for Florida
• The Starboard Group, finance consultants for Colorado
• Cassandra Vandenberg, senior finance consultant for California
• Shanna Woodbury, finance consultant for Minnesota and national outreach
Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., right, hugs Harold Schaitberger, General President of the International Association of Fire Fighters, after the Congressman spoke at the IAFF's Legislative Conference General Session at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill, March 9, 2015. The day featured addresses by members of Congress and Vice President Joe Biden.