Herberger is the president of the Florida-based Woods Herberger Group Inc., a fundraising consulting business whose client list has included the Republican National Committee, the Republican Party of Florida, the Republican Governors Association and the National Republican Senatorial Committee. Herberger has also advised Bush/Cheney 2000 and 2004, as well as Romney, McCain, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R).
• Pam Kinsey, senior finance consultant for Midwestern states
Most recently she served as the Midwest consultant for the McCain campaign and the National Republican Congressional Committee.
• Paige Marriott, senior finance consultant for national outreach
Marriott served as the national finance director for Fiorina’s 2010 Senate campaign and was the Western states finance director for McCain’s 2008 presidential bid.
• Alison McIntosh, senior finance consultant for Texas
Her most notable past or present clients include McCain, Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas), NRSC Chairman John Cornyn (Texas), NRCC Chairman Pete Sessions (Texas), Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, the NRSC, the NRCC, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) and Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott.
• Rick Nelson, finance consultant for Minnesota and national outreach
• Gretchen Picotte, senior finance consultant for Florida
• The Starboard Group, finance consultants for Colorado
• Cassandra Vandenberg, senior finance consultant for California
• Shanna Woodbury, finance consultant for Minnesota and national outreach
Terri Henderson, 6, center, whose mother is El Salvador, attends a rally with members of Congress at Union Station's Columbus Circle to announce the Restore Opportunity, Strengthen, and Improve the Economy (ROSIE) Act on July 29, 2014. The legislation provides incentives for government contractors to pay a living wage and other benefits that would help low-income workers.