- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
He said that his staff has been in communications with the gang staff, but its not yet called “the gang of eight plus one,” he joked.
Sen. Charles E. Schumer, D-N.Y., one of the members of the group of eight, praised Paul’s remarks.
“The consensus continues to grow in favor of immigration reform that contains a path to citizenship. While there are certainly differences between our emerging product and Senator Paul’s outline, there is also a lot of common ground. In the coming months, Congress has a unique opportunity to make America a fairer and economically stronger place. We must come together to seize this opportunity.”