- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Gallego was one of the luckier members: He drew No. 3 and selected Cannon 431. But not all members of Congress view their space in the House office buildings as an upgrade. “Pete [Gallego] had a nice office in the state capitol because he was state leadership, so transitioning to a smaller office will be interesting,” Blanco said.