- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Gallego was one of the luckier members: He drew No. 3 and selected Cannon 431. But not all members of Congress view their space in the House office buildings as an upgrade. “Pete [Gallego] had a nice office in the state capitol because he was state leadership, so transitioning to a smaller office will be interesting,” Blanco said.