- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
“Sen. Hatch, are you almost through yet?” Rockefeller asked as Hatch read through his opening statement, prompting an angry retort from Hatch.
After the hearing, the debate then went to the Senate floor, where Democrats are pushing Menendez’s bill to eliminate $21 billion in tax breaks for oil companies over the next decade to cut the deficit.
It’s not expected to pass.