- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Rep. Charles B. Rangel, D-N.Y., was subject to a rare formal censure on the House floor in 2010 for various House rules violations; Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., was cleared in 2012 of charges that she used her influence on the Financial Services Committee to help the troubled bank where her husband was a stockholder, while her grandson and chief of staff ultimately received a letter of reproval.
Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, and Pelosi each pick four members to serve on the OCE, with the other’s consent. Former CIA Director and ex-Rep. Porter J. Goss, R-Fla., along with ex-Rep. David Skaggs, D-Colo., serve as co-chairmen.
Daniel Newhauser and Kate Ackley contributed to this report.comments powered by Disqus