- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Rep. Charles B. Rangel, D-N.Y., was subject to a rare formal censure on the House floor in 2010 for various House rules violations; Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., was cleared in 2012 of charges that she used her influence on the Financial Services Committee to help the troubled bank where her husband was a stockholder, while her grandson and chief of staff ultimately received a letter of reproval.
Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, and Pelosi each pick four members to serve on the OCE, with the other’s consent. Former CIA Director and ex-Rep. Porter J. Goss, R-Fla., along with ex-Rep. David Skaggs, D-Colo., serve as co-chairmen.
Daniel Newhauser and Kate Ackley contributed to this report.comments powered by Disqus