- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Asked about the Franking Commission’s policy, King said, “The president can use his middle name but nobody else can, by order of the Franking Commission. And he can use ‘Obamacare’ but nobody else can, by order of the Franking Commission. Double standard!”