- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
President Barack Obama will meet with Congressional leaders Wednesday and push for action on his “to-do" list on the economy.
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Obama will meet with Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). The meeting will take place after Obama visits a small business in the Washington, D.C.-area to tout his small-business tax cut proposal, Carney said.
The tax cut plan is the first item likely to get a vote in the Democratic-controlled Senate.