- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
It worked, and Cheh hopes this will be just the tip of the iceberg in future collaborations with the White House and the Wilson Building to advance greater autonomy for the District.
There are already a number of areas where the White House could lend crucial support, particularly regarding the proposed D.C. budget autonomy referendum that will appear on the April special election ballot and which could be subject to a court challenge.