- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
It worked, and Cheh hopes this will be just the tip of the iceberg in future collaborations with the White House and the Wilson Building to advance greater autonomy for the District.
There are already a number of areas where the White House could lend crucial support, particularly regarding the proposed D.C. budget autonomy referendum that will appear on the April special election ballot and which could be subject to a court challenge.