- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
Republicans have also repeatedly complained that the White House first suggested the sequester, while Democrats have said the sequester was proposed as a way to meet GOP demands that spending cuts accompany any debt limit hike. House Republicans last year passed bills to replace it. The Senate has so far not acted, but Democrats hope to have a vote on their plan next week.