- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Obama does not plan to accept Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s request to meet with Senate Democrats on Wednesday, Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters after Obama’s remarks. “Thursday is the next meeting we anticipate,” Carney said.
Meredith Shiner contributed to this report.