- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The Romney campaign brushed off the appearance as damage control after Romney's strong performance Wednesday.
"In full damage-control mode, President Obama today offered no defense of his record and no vision for the future," Romney campaign spokesman Ryan Williams said. "Rather than a plan to fix our economy, President Obama simply offered more false attacks and renewed his call for job-killing tax hikes."