- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Axelrod said if Romney picks Ohio Sen. Rob Portman as his running mate, it wouldn’t affect the Obama campaign’s strategy for competing there. He added that if anything, Portman’s ties to the Bush administration’s economic policies — he was a Bush budget director and trade representative — would reinforce that Romney wants to return to the Bush policies.