- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The National Republican Senatorial Committee outraised its Democratic counterpart in November, but the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee maintained its edge in cycle-to-date fundraising and cash on hand.
The NRSC raised $2.9 million in November, giving the committee a total of $36.9 million for the cycle and $9.1 million in cash on hand.
The committee wiped out its debt from the previous cycle in May.
The DSCC raised $2.54 million during November, leaving it with $11.2 million in cash on hand and $38.5 million for the year.
The DSCC did not immediately make available its debt figures, but the committee had $740,000 in debt in its October filing.