- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
The National Republican Congressional Committee outraised its Democratic rival for the month of May, finishing the reporting period with double the cash on hand as the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
The NRCC raised $4.6 million in May, while reporting $10.6 million in cash on hand and $7 million in debt left over from the 2010 campaign cycle, according to figures obtained by Roll Call.
By comparison, the DCCC raised $3.8 million and reported $5.3 million in cash on hand as of May 31 and $6.6 million in debt, according to its filing with the Federal Election Commission.