- Senate Strikes Deal on Trafficking Bill, Loretta Lynch
- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
Both men will stay on with Levick. Davis was named executive vice president and Steele will be a senior strategist.
“Purple Nation Solutions is a natural fit for Levick because their approach perfectly embodies Levick’s view of how to build consensus and communicate trust. This new team brings their bi-partisan, solution-oriented, trust-building approach to our Advocacy and Public Affairs Practice,” Levick President Mark Irion said.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.