- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Mike Bober, former coalitions director for the National Republican Congressional Committee, will start as the vice president of government affairs for the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council on Aug. 1.
Bober previously worked for the House Conservatives Fund PAC, Hammond & Associates and the Manufactured Housing Institute.
“It was a really good opportunity and a way to transition away from politics while still staying involved in government affairs,” Bober said.
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to firstname.lastname@example.org.