- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Mulligan said most of the features were already available on the old site, but the facelift was necessary to make it “streamlined and less redundant.” He credits staff of the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms’ Office for helping with the technological changes.
“It’s the product of many hands,” he said.